“About” pages are awesome. And frustrating.
How do you sum up your life in a few lines? Inevitably, something gets left out… a casualty of brevity.
So, imperfect at best, here are a few things that make me, me:
- I call Lutherville, Maryland home (think Baltimore).
- I’m married to a woman named Brenda (think greatest lady possible).
- I’m Daddy to two girls (think most beautiful kids ever).
- I’m an identical twin (think the younger one… by 4 minutes).
- I’m a follower of Jesus Christ (think an imperfect guy saved from what he actually deserves).
- I’m a runner (think a bunch of marathons, all excruciatingly glorious).
- I work in radio/voiceover (think grew-up-with-a-transistor).
- I like Star Trek (think “Next Generation”).
- I have a few obsessive tendencies (think making sure the period goes outside the parenthesis).
- I’m passionate about speaking life, demonstrating the power of love, giving hope, and focusing on the next step forward (think this blog).
Thanks for visiting.